Our voice services area is responsible for providing the voice related technologies for the University. The many facets of these communication services include voice network management, voice mail services, telephone installations, and service repair and maintenance.
How do I access my voice mail messages?
- Faculty and Staff: Each faculty and staff is provided one voice mailbox with unlimited message space. Access your messages by dialing x3891
- For Students: Each residence hall room is provided one voice mailbox and ten 60 second messages. Access your messages by dialing x1818
How do I make a telephone conference call?
If you would like to make a telephone conference call you have several options:
- Faculty & staff phones can accommodate up to 8 parties in the same conference call: 4 off-campus callers and 4 on-campus callers via the built in telephone conference feature. For better voice quality; if there are more than two callers, you can have a Polycom conference phone hooked up to your office Rolm phone using a digital adapter.
- For the best voice quality you may also reserve a Polycom speakerphone when there are a number of people in the same room who all want to talk to other parties.
- If you need to hold a conference call with more than 8 callers, please contact the Drake Support enter at x3001 to set up a reservation-less call with our outside vendor, Infinite Conferencing. The Infinite Conferencing service does charge a per-minute rate for conference calls.