- Phone 515-271-3001
- Submit a problem
- Walk-in Visits: Lower level of Carnegie Hall.
- Summer Hours (Starting May 18th)
Weekends – CLOSED
- Regular In-session Hours: (Returning August 19th)
The Support Center provides assistance with passwords, general technology questions, solving software, computer and network related problems. Call or stop by the Support Center if you have any questions! We can be reached at 515 271 3001, and are in the lower level of Carnegie Hall (directly West of Old Main).
- Online Documentation and Help
- Supported Software
- Mobile Devices
- Faculty & Staff Hardware purchases
- Student Computer Recommendations
- Faculty and Staff Home/Personally Owned Devices
The support center has a updated phone system which can handle multiple callers at once. For a detailed map of options please follow this link.
- Room related emergencies during teaching should be reported by calling 3001 and selecting option 1 to ring the classroom response team.
- After hours campus wide outages should be reported by calling 3001 and selecting option 2
Site specific technical and user support services for faculty, classrooms and labs are also provided by IT staff support located in each academic college or school.