Systems supported by the Office of Information Technology may be unavailable due to routine maintenance at approximately 4:00 p.m. on the following dates. If the system is specific to an individual department and will impact you, someone from OIT will notify you and will work with you to find a time that is most convenient. If there are widely used applications that are impacted, any outage or impact will be posted in a regular blueView maintenance announcement. Please note that all maintenance will be performed on the regularly scheduled maintenance dates whenever possible.
- Friday, May 3, 2013
- Thursday, May 30, 2013 (June) – DUSIS/blueView
- Friday, May 31, 2013 (June) – Others
- Friday, June 28, 2013 (DUSIS and MyDUSIS releases and patches will be applied over the weekend)
- Friday, July 26, 2013
- Friday, August 30, 2013
- Friday, September 27, 2013
- Friday, October 25, 2013
- Friday, November 22, 2013
- Friday, December 13, 2013 (DUSIS and MyDUSIS releases and patches will be applied over the weekend)
Please check the schedule regularly as dates are subject to change.